We are recruiting a Named Account Manager with a focus on growth and developing existing relationships as well as creating new long-term ones. You will be responsible for strengthening our client’s presence in the Swedish market, this through sales directly to the customer but through partners. Your customers can be in banking, insurance, private companies and in the public sector.
As a Named Account Manager, you will focus on building long-term relationships by being the client’s expert advisor and advocate. Your goal is to be the customer’s first choice. You will start from Sweden’s head office in Kista, Stockholm and have the whole of Sweden as your workplace.
ABOUT THE RESPONSIBILITIES
· Sells the portfolio of products to end-user customers in co-operation with partners in assigned accounts.
· Maintains full accountability for assigned accounts and serve as customer’s trusted advisor and advocate, maintaining a high level of customer satisfaction and protecting the interests of both the customer and client.
· Maximizes opportunities by driving the customer planning process, leading virtual account teams in building strategies that deliver balanced growth, leveraging clients partners, continued account penetration, and customer satisfaction, and developing forecasts based on short and long-term growth.
· Maintains long term strategic partnerships at the executive level by ensuring that key executives clearly understand how clients solutions meet their business needs.
· Serves as key client contact for all customers and introduces specialists and/or Partners based on strategic sales activities.
· Conducts short and long-term strategic account planning to enhance the quality of the sales pipeline, accelerate and maximize revenue generation and, as a trusted advisor, improve the customer buying experience.
You’ll get an exciting role in an international organization with first-class, market-leading products. The role gives you great freedom and flexible working hours. You have total responsibility for your own budget and with good results you are given great opportunities.
A challenging role as Named Account Manager with a focus on offering and selling tailor-made complete solutions in collaboration with international colleagues and partners.
The successful candidate will have the following attributes and experience:
• Has +5 years of experience from the IT / Telcom sector
• Has documented good results from solution-oriented complex sales
• Has documented experience in sales of solutions for real-time communication
• Advantageous has experience of discussing Contact Center and Customer Experience
• Experience and knowledge of selling software and / or hardware
• Is used to leading daily customer meetings, presenting and being the customer’s trusted advisor
• Has experience of working in an international environment
• Has commercial and financial understanding
• Is used to working at a high pace with personal responsibility for planning, budget and weekly reporting
• Has a university degree or similar
• Is fluent in Swedish and English in both speech and writing
• Is flexible to travel all over Sweden