Technology is reshaping the way we live, learn and thrive. The epicenter of this transformation is powered by the world’s most sophisticated networks – the connectivity our client creates. From sports arenas to state-of-the-art data centers – providing opportunities where you can innovate and create, while growing and developing your career.
Due to increased customer demand, our client has an open position for an PLC Engineer in Brno, Czech Republic.
What To Expect
In this role you will work as a part of the controls engineering team to design, install, program, and start up control systems, HMI’s, and reporting systems for production lines. You will be involved in the design, support and repair of the control systems to improve productivity and develop preventative maintenance procedures for production controls.
Developing and coding programs for PLC’s, Drives and PC’s in order to control various manufacturing processes and report relevant metrics. Designing the layout of various electrical control systems associated with manufacturing including electrical system checks and support during installation. Tackle and resolve problems associated with the PLC’s, drives, and control systems.
- Bachelor’s degree in a related technical curriculum with a minimum of 2 years of experience in design of control systems or controls engineering
- Experience of Simatic S7 / S5, Bosch, Schneider Electric PLC. Allen Bradley and Wonderware would be beneficial.
- Previous experience with setting up and maintaining PLC machines is a prerequisite.
- Electrical, mechanical and pneumatic engineering experience preferred
- Able to function efficiently in a team and with the ability to work independently with minimal supervision.
- Strong verbal and written communications skills, required.
- Have industry accreditations or certifications.
- Excellent English and Czech language skills.
In today’s always-on world, we are pushing the bounds of communications technology. We are building better connections and shaping future networks. For more than 40 years, we’ve been leaders in innovating the network infrastructure of the future. Developments such as the Internet of Things, flawless connectivity, and 5G introduce new requirements and demand creative thinking. With our unmatched expertise in copper, fiber, and wireless infrastructure, our global clients rely on us to outperform today and be ready for the needs of tomorrow. Our upbeat work environment attracts forward-thinking, hardworking, and caring people who strive to build what’s next. We provide our employees with opportunities where they can innovate while growing their careers. We flourish with change and know the value diversity plays in bringing forth new insights and generating better solutions.