Technology is reshaping the way we live, learn and thrive. The epicenter of this transformation is powered by the world’s most sophisticated networks – the connectivity our client creates. From sports arenas to state-of-the-art data centers – providing opportunities where you can innovate and create, while growing and developing your career. Come connect to your future.
Now hiring a Quality Engineer based in the Czech Republic – Brno, to work close to product managers and production leaders, sales, and R&D.
You will be collaborating with the Quality Manager on site and joining a team of engineers. Working close to production every day there will be two quality technicians reporting to you, ensuring the resolution of daily quality issues in production, solving customer complaints, process scrap reduction. The focus is on fiber assembly, part of fiber boxes, optical distribution frames, and LSA modules.
Accountable for generating establishing and implementing quality improvement plans for direct product material, production materials, working with other teams to resolve major quality issues or improve the quality of parts.
Expectations for this challenge also include quality-related cost tracking, also for new product implementation be part of internal and external audits and core participation in innovation programs in the team in order to implement quality-related manufacturing process improvements within the site!
- High school/Degree in Engineering or other similar technical subjects; or equivalent relevant work experience.
- Experience in a quality department or similar position in a manufacturing company.
- Advance level of English written and spoken, together with excellent presentation skills and Czech.
- Professional working knowledge of quality standard tools (G8D, PPAP, 5why, Pareto, MSA).
- Working experience with Microsoft Office.
- Minitab knowledge
- Six Sigma methodology knowledge
- Certified Quality Auditor: ISO 9001
- Experience with the development and documentation of quality systems processes and procedures.
- Experience crafting and documenting standard operating procedures (SOP)
In today’s always-on world, we are pushing the bounds of communications technology. We are building better connections and shaping future networks. For more than 40 years, we’ve been leaders in innovating the network infrastructure of the future. Developments such as the Internet of Things, flawless connectivity, and 5G introduce new requirements and demand creative thinking. With our unmatched expertise in copper, fiber, and wireless infrastructure, our global clients rely on us to outperform today and be ready for the needs of tomorrow. Our upbeat work environment attracts forward-thinking, hardworking, and caring people who strive to build what’s next. We provide our employees with opportunities where they can innovate while growing their careers. We flourish with change and know the value diversity plays in bringing forth new insights and generating better solutions.